PUNE – UNIDEL has launched its state-of-the-art facility – the ‘UNIDEL Innovation Center’ (UIC). The company inaugurated this collaborative and unique workplace in the heart of Pune’s social, commercial, and technology hub – Koregaon Park – with a vision to drive breakthrough innovations in this center. The UIC is emblematic of UNIDEL itself: a home for builders of disruptive technologies, a hub to enable vibrant customer communities, and an environment to build business models that connect the dots of emerging markets, challenge conventional thinking, and generate phenomenal growth. The facility is designed to resonate with every UNIDELians’ innovative spirit and offers a world-class experience with futuristic amenities:
- A ‘Back to the Future’-esque reception area: A giant screen provides an immersive journey into UNIDEL’s five decades of innovation
- Product Gallery: a walk-through the decades of UNIDEL’s unique and technologically advanced products through the times
- A ‘Launch Pad’: Every new product or feature or even a process and is launched in a unique theatre style seating space to celebrate the company’s out-of-the-box thinking
- Wall-to-wall innovation: A ceiling-to-floor whiteboard for teams to scribble their ideas and innovate every day
- Cutting-edge conference rooms: State-of-the-art conference rooms named after the world’s biggest inventions encourages better communication and collaboration.
- The AP81 Building: Several recreational spaces, swanky cafes, and other conveniences provide employees with a work-life balance in a hybrid world.
UNIDEL is committed to foster innovations that enable faster adoption of emerging technology and fully upscale its client and employee engagement experiences. This spacious center can accommodate almost 200 people at their workstations and 100 more in common areas at the same time. The interior has been designed keeping in mind the employees’ mindset as they embrace a hybrid world of work and features a balanced blend of collaborative and employee-friendly amenities.
Speaking at the launch event, Sunil K Dalal, Founder and Chairman, UNIDEL Group said, “We are extremely proud to announce the launch of our new Innovation Center. This facility will facilitate UNIDEL’s vital work to reach new heights, where innovations will come alive and where exceptional careers will take flight. We are confident that this unique workplace will accelerate disruptive technologies by fostering a culture of innovation through the creation, sharing, and testing of new ideas.”
Talking about employee skilling and employee centricity, Sunil said, “UNIDEL and its three businesses operate in highly competitive and rapidly expanding markets, making it critical for all our team members to continuously reskill and upskill themselves. Leveraging our new center’s cutting-edge technology, we will be introducing in-house training sessions to upskill our existing talent.”
UNIDEL has organised a special UNIDELians-only launch event to introduce their teams to the new center while simultaneously celebrating milestone anniversaries of Softdel, Asset Vantage, and ProTeen, who celebrate their 20th, 10th, and 5th anniversaries respectively. The ‘UNIDEL Way’ handbook, the UNIDELian’s guideline to life in the company, was also launched at this event, and each person got a personalised copy signed by Dalal himself.