APAC News Network is glad to announce ‘EnergyTech Innovation Conclave’ to be held on 18 May 2021. India is the world’s third-largest energy consuming country and the energy use has doubled since 2,000. Soon India will emerge as the most populous country in the world and its energy needs are increasing at breakneck speed. India is at the cusp of a major change and looks to leapfrog and adapt renewable energy in a big way. Electricity demand is to grow exponentially which will redefine the energy scenario in the country with a definitive movement towards solar and wind energy.
The conclave explores the opportunities and challenges ahead for India in the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic and aims to highlight innovation and best practices in energy, policy and regulatory issues, reimagining energy generation, transmission and distribution, importance of emerging technologies and smart grid, scope and future of e-mobility and role of clean and green energy for sustainable urban development.
The conclave looks to engage the government on one hand and the private players to discuss and deliberate on policy and reform in renewable energy, power generation, and transmission and distribution sector to meet the current and future demand. A lot of verticals in the economy have adopted latest technologies such as Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Internet of Things. The energy sector is no different and embraced these technologies to lower cost, reduce waste and accelerate the use of clean renewable energy sources. From policy to production, the conclave looks to bring all stake-holders together.
S. Ramana Reddy, IRPSVC & MD, New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Ltd, Government of Andhra Pradesh
Dr Hari KumarDirector
Kerala Energy Department
Government of Kerala
- Redefining the Energy Scenario in India
- Reimagining Energy Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Importance of Emerging Technologies and Smart Grid
- Challenges and Way Ahead in Solar and Wind Energy Sector in India
- The Scope and Future of e-mobility in India
- Role of Clean & Green Energy for Sustainable Urban Development
- Policy makers from Ministry of Power, MNRE
- MD and CEOs of Energy PSUs
- MDs Renewable Development Corporations in states
- Decision makers of TRANSCO, GENCO & Discom
- Leaders and Decision makers from the Energy Sector
- Heads of R&D organizations in Energy
- Start-ups & Innovators
- Central & State Nodal Agencies in Renewable Energy