Lucknow: In a fourth reshuffle of administrative level officers, six IAS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government. Following are the changes made in appointments:
- Pulkit Khare IAS, of the 2011 batch, has been posted in Greater Noida as its Additional Chief Executive Officer (ACEO). Four days ago, he was posted as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of UP Rural Road Development Authority (UPRRDA), Lucknow.
- Stepping down as ACEO of Greater Noida and assuming his responsibilities as Vice Chairman of Gorakhpur Development Authority is IAS Anand Vardhan from the 2017 batch.
IAS officer Raveesh Gupta of the 2012 batch was posted as the AIG Stamp and has now been appointed CEO, UPRRDA.
- Previously the Special Secretary, Sugar Industry and Cane Development Department, IAS officer Ramesh Ranjan of the 2013 batch is now going to assume his duties as the Director of Skill Development.
- Amar Nath Upadhyay, IAS officer of the 2013 batch has been transferred to the Agriculture Production Commissioner Branch as its Special Secretary. Previously he was the Special Secretary of the Culture Department.
- From the 2014 batch, promoted IAS officer Rakesh Chandra Sharma, has been appointed the Special Secretary of the Culture Department. He was earlier posted as the Additional Commissioner of the Devipatan Division in Gonda.