Warangal: NIT Warangal is currently offering a course called “Optimization Techniques using Machine Learning for Engineering Discipline” in partnership with Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. The course aims at offering a unique opportunity to all the participants in real time through theoretical, laboratory-based sessions and demonstrations, says the Electronics & ICT Academy of NIT Warangal. A maximum of 100 participants will be admitted into the course on a first come first serve basis. Participants will be issued certificates on the completion of the course.
What the NIT Warangal Online Course Will Cover
The online course basically has been designed to address research advancements in computer science and engineering and its applications, and also aims at giving scope for future research. The following topics will be covered as part of the course:
- Introduction to machine learning.
- Conventional methods used for optimization.
- Linear and non-linear programming.
- Genetic algorithms.
- Grey wolf optimization and applications.
- PSO algorithm and applications.
- Jaya optimization and applications.
- Bat optimization algorithm.
- Artificial bee colony.
- Ant colony optimization.
- Spotted Hyena optimization.
- Spiral optimization.
- Shuffled frog-leaping algorithm.
Who can Apply for the NIT Warangal Online Course?
The following participants may apply for the course:
- PhD scholars of information technology, computer science and engineering, and allied disciplines. Industry personnel.
How to Apply for the NIT Warangal Online Course?
The course will be conducted from 18 to 27 July 2022, and interested and eligible candidates will have to apply through a link provided in the official brochure. The cost of the course would be Rs 750 for research scholars and faulty, whereas it would cost Rs 2250 for industry participants. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. However, in case a candidate is not selected, the online or DD payment will be returned, says the notification.