iXceed Solutions is a leading Talent and Workforce Solutions service provider to Fortune 500 companies globally focusing on Technology, IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting domains. iXceed has been functioning as one of the leading end-to-end recruitment solutions Internationally(UK), now operational in the Indian market. iXceed uses an efficient and robust process to develop solutions in the recruitment space.
Yogita Tulsiani, Director and Co-founder, iXceed Solutions explains the details in a conversation with Rajneesh De, Consulting Editor, APAC News Network.
What are the solutions and services currently in the iXceed portfolio?
The USP of iXCEED is to unlock the Technology-led solutions using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning has created a dynamic that is revolutionizing the way the industry looks at talent solutions. IXCEED uses an efficient and robust process to develop solutions in the recruitment space. The facilities are primarily tech skill-based, and customer satisfaction is always based on the best fit for the industry.
What is iXceed’s operating and business models?
The key approach is customer-centricity and employee friendliness to achieve growth. Our clients are all based out of Europe while the delivery team is based out of India. Thus we are able to pass on cost benefits to our clients. We are able to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates, thus ensuring they are partners on our growth journey. We rely on our customer’s good feedback and referrals for getting more growth. We also have a sales team based out of Europe to ensure smooth functioning of the sales engine.
iXceed uses Artificial Intelligence-based recruitment solutions to create a best-in-class experience for both the clients and candidates.
Who are your marquee clients?
The major clients of Ixceed Solutions include Shuttl, HCL, Tata Consultancy Services, MindTree, Oracle, NIIT, Infosys.
What are globally the best practices for recruitment solutions and how is iXceed incorporating them in India?
The best practices for recruitment solution is as followed
- IMPROVED QUALITY OF HIRING- In my opinion a strong global procurement strategy allows companies to better match cultures and enhances the possibility to locate the appropriate individual with the correct qualifications.
- INCREASED DIVERSITY AND GREATER CULTURAL LITERACY- According to me under a uniform global recruiting approach, employers may talk to and attract applicants regardless of countries. When a country or weaker recruiting process is optimised in various areas of the world, an employer will notice some applicants over-represented and others under-represented.
- BETTER ABILITY TO SOURCE CANDIDATES WITH SKILLS OF THE FUTURE- A comprehensive recruitment strategy may help businesses develop future capabilities. Automation changes the way we work and various parts of the world adjust at different rates. According to PwC, 94 percent of CEOs in China are worried about finding candidates with the right skills compared to just 51 percent in Canada. With a global recruitment strategy, HR professionals can adapt candidate personas from around the world to ensure they are sourcing talent with the necessary skills and identifying new ways to target candidates who fit these personas.
What has been the impact of the pandemic on recruitment patterns and what were the adjustments done by iXceed?
The whole globe is experiencing uncertainty, the economy is disintegrating and all the major industries are facing difficulties, and recruitment is no different at this unprecedented moment for the Corona Virus. This changes prompted organisations, from manual to digitalization, to changing their working practises. However fortunately we too shifted from manual to digitalization thus today, the technical aspects of remote working is much easier. Everything from Google docs, Hangouts, Zoom, and Skype is used for communication, as well as cloud-based process management tools such as Jira, make life significantly easier. We as global HR tech is now technically ready and implementing it at breakneck speed.
What will be the iXceed roadmap for next 12-18 months?
- Expansion on new geographies – Middle east and US
- Growth of 2 new service lines – digital marketing, lead generation
- We have added several new clients last year and intend to add many more this year
- Even a better ecosystem for employees to grow and add value to themselves