Niti Aayog internship 2021 is being conducted for students who wish to gain experience by working in various verticals, divisions and units within NITI Aayog. Those selected will be expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information. The internship will be on an unpaid basis but those who successfully complete their tenure of engagement will be rewarded certificates.
The internship opportunities will be available throughout the year based on the requirements of NITI Aayog, and interested students may apply from the 1st to the 10th of every month. The period of internship will be at least six weeks but not exceeding six months, and interns who do not complete the requisite period will not be issued any certificate, says the notification.
Who Can Apply for Niti Aayog Internship 2021?
The internship opportunities are open to the following candidates:
- Undergraduate students, having completed or appeared in the term end exams of second year or 4th semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed or appeared in the term end exams of first year or 2nd semester of their post graduate program or pursuing research or PhD and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed graduation or postgraduate and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for the internship.
Important Details of the Niti Aayog Internship 2021
- Interested applicants will have to apply on the official website before 10 October 2021.
- Applicants must also clearly indicate the area of interest.
- A candidate can apply for internship only once during a financial year.
- The areas of internships are agriculture, data management and analysis, economics, education or human resources development, energy sector, foreign trade or commerce, governance, health, nutrition, women and child development, and industry among others.