Mumbai: Zenzo, a healthcare provider, launched its very first and unique 5G ambulance service in Mumbai on August 18th. The ambulance uses superfast 5G technology to serve patients. The 5G ambulance service will change the way diagnoses and treatment are provided to critical patients on board. Zenzo’s advanced 5G ambulance is fitted with cutting-edge equipment and advanced communication capabilities that will improve the speed and accuracy of emergency medical interventions, leading to better patient outcomes and increased efficiency in the delivery of critical care services.
Advocate Rahul Narvekar, Speaker of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly said, “We’re happy with this novel initiative taken up by Zenzo and welcome its move to start this advanced 5G-enabled ambulance service in Mumbai. I’m sure it will help save many lives.”
Announcing the launch of the Zenzo ambulance services, Shaffi Mather, Founder, Zenzo said, “We’re proud to be launching this sophisticated emergency ambulance service. It’s a revolutionary innovation with cutting-edge 5G-enabled devices. It ensures real-time collection and sharing of health data, advanced patient monitoring, and faster treatment responses. Equipped with major life-saving equipment like ventilators, deﬁbrillators, multipara patient monitors, ECG machines, and syringe pumps, it delivers comprehensive, life-saving emergency care.”
Sweta Mangal, Director, Zenzo, said, “We’re excited to start this emergency pre-hospital care service. To ensure our service is fast and seamless for the user, we also have the Zenzo App, which can be used to book our services within seconds. We also aim to make Zenzo a ‘One-Stop Medical Concierge’ for holistic healthcare for corporates that include Ambulance at Site, Wellness at Workplace, Telehealth Services for Employees, medical rooms, Doctors on-site, Preventive Health Checkups, and Occupational Health Centers, among others.”
USP of advanced 5G ambulance
- Continuous monitoring of patients: Cutting-edge monitoring systems transmit vital signs in real-time, facilitating immediate prognosis and swift interventions for critical patients by medical experts in the hospital.
- Connects remotely with medical experts: Real-time video-conferencing connects the ambulance with remote medical experts for specialised consultations and prompt decisions.
- Multidisciplinary consultations: Fostering seamless collaboration among healthcare professionals from various disciplines, leading to comprehensive patient care.
- Enables treatment during transit: Advanced medical care on the move, enabling immediate treatment during transit for improved patient outcomes.
- Maximizing patient’s golden hour: Swiftly leveraging the ‘Golden Hour’ for critical patients, the 5G ambulance ensures better treatment outcomes through immediate care and timely interventions.
- Pre-arrival emergency room support: Proactively supporting patients with pre-arrival coordination, preparing hospitals in advance for necessary procedures and treatment protocols upon their arrival.
More from Zenzo
Some other ambulance services offered by Zenzo are ambulance subscriptions, on-site ambulance, event ambulance, air ambulance, medical rooms, corporate wellness programmers, and mobile medical vans.